Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Magic Box.

Sitting together "on" worldview. Three of us together. One is sitting quietly, texting away to glorylnad and once in a while giving me a completely cold-blooded stare which scares the living day light out of me. The other one suddenly opens her back pack...n then everything happens in slow motion. Out comes The Magical Tiffin Box with Magical Food in it. Yes, it is the same lunch box which has food that its rightful owner never ever gets to eat. Because in a matter of few minutes, 87% of its contents is devoured and/or mutilated by me. With helpless edges of sandwiches scattered all around me- The remains of the day. What would i ever do without the tomato-cheese sandwiches (from which i carefully remove all the tomatoes much to the disgust of Showme and silent indulgence from Shreya), the upma and all the other life saving moral-boosters :D :D :D

4 comments:

  1. Must you reveal to the world that I carry a lunchbox to college like a good little girl? In Tupperware, no less. hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *runs away....never comes back again...*
    you hate me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. One is sitting quietly, texting away to glorylnad and once in a while giving me a completely cold-blooded stare which scares the living day out of me.


    HAHAHAH did you mean "day *lights*" perchance my darling Danny? :D

    ReplyDelete